Resolving issues related to:
- Teamcity CI (20 agents, 200+ configurations).
- MacOS and Windows builder configuration.
Supporting Teamcity CI build status:
- Troubleshooting and addressing build issues to proper people.
- Fixing any configuration/script related problems.
Teamcity configuration and toolset improvement:
- Have complete understanding of current CI setup.
- Create new configuration and scripts to satisfy project requirements.
Participating in project development process:
- Merge/Integrate Perforce streams.
- Teamcity CI build configuration.
- Python scripting.
- Perforce VCS advanced usage.
- C++/C# programming and compilation process.
- MacOS and Windows configuration.
- High communication skills to effectively work in a big team.
- English – speaks and writes above intermediate level.
- Unreal Engine 4 Build Tool knowledge.
- Sh/Bash scripting.
- CMake or another build framework.
- Fastbuild or ccache frameworks.
- Any Unix like OS administration.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others