Software Analyst (Product Management)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are currently looking to recruit Software Analyst to join our in-house team in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? Do you like to research and innovate? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Knowledge management: collecting and managing expert-level knowledge around company’s products and solutions. Conducting analysis of competitive solutions to find strong sides, and weaknesses; and creating internal and customer-facing competitive documentation.
- Providing the technical expertise for the product community: sales consultants, support engineers, customers. Actively participate in product’s forum and relevant communities.
- Learning the feedback from the field (sales, consultants and customers) and analyzing how it should be reflected in the implementation of the requirements.
- Collecting user stories, transforming them into requirements, specifications and UI mockups and ensuring all the pieces of the puzzle are properly built together, successfully implemented and fully satisfy the needs of the customers.
- Reviewing the drafts of the technical and marketing documentation for its accuracy in technical details.
- Organizing internal product previews on the early development stages.
- Assisting support engineers on hard issues requiring your product expertise.
- Attending internal and external events both physically and virtually to conduct presentations and deliver product training.
- High school education with an emphasis in computer science, networking, technology; or experience equivalent to a 4 year college education.
- Previous experience in software analysis or product management is a plus.
- Experience with various virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XEN) is a plus.
- Systems administration experience is a plus.
- Work experience abroad is a plus.
- Technical knowledge
- Operating systems deployment and configuration (Windows and Linux)
- Systems management software deployment and configuration (Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, IIS etc.), basic TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Advanced internet research skills.
- Required skills
- Strong software analysis skill, including installation and research of other vendor’s products in the lab, analyzing the product documentation, 3rd party reviews and articles.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools and solutions (recommended).
- Ability to explain complex technical things in easy language.
- Analytical thinking, common sense.
- Fluent English is a must (written and spoken).
- Salary average or higher the market based on your skills and expertise
- Modern, energetic, international, working environment in a team of engaged and loyal professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career promotion
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely time to time if you need it
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY and Company birthday parties. quarter team-building activities
- Corporate bonus program (you do not have to choose, you will get all of them):
- Sports / fitness compensation
- Extended medical insurance policy including dental services
- Insurance for your foreign passport
- Meal Benefit as a meal card with limit
- Extra payments to support important personal events