JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe.
We have a big global IT team of more than 450 individuals, based in about 20 different sites, who perform a corporate role in IT. JTI Global IT department provides JTI employees with the IT tools, corporate systems, services and support to enable them to achieve their business goals.
Our offer includes
- A competitive pay and an attractive benefits package including medical care, life insurance, pension plan
- Work within a truly global team, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices internationally
- Individual development opportunities, in house, external and abroad trainings, that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
We are looking for
Integration Security Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and results-oriented IT professional who wants to take a new challenge and lead the process of infrastructure planning and deployment of new systems in terms of IT security of a huge successful international corporation.
We are acquiring new companies, entering new international markets and we are looking for an Integration Security Manager who will lead the process of integrating of new new company acquisitions in accordance with the IT Security standards.
The objectives of this position are to manage the analysis and assessment requests and provide security guidance for both new and currently existing infrastructure, projects and systems, and to ensure that company security standards are consistently maintained and applied globally. The scope includes applications, network and system security fields of on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
Additionally, this position will be in charge of evaluating JTI and acquisitions’ cloud environment and ensure appropriate controls are in place and consistent with cloud deployment models (IaaS, Paas, Saas, etc.) from the point of view of application and data protection.
The person will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the security assessments for both currently existing and new infrastructure, projects and systems to mitigate security risks due to insecure implementations.
- Identify information security weaknesses and/or gaps in infrastructure and systems security assessments to bring security level up to standards.
- Ensure proper technical recommendations and effort analysis are provided in a timely manner, for all change and service requests in the Infrastructure Security field
- Perform periodic review of current security processes, procedures, design and configuration to ensure those adhere to industry best practices, security standards and foster continuous improvement.
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field or relevant experience
- 5 years of Technical Security management and experience in the IT environment of an international corporation.
- Expertise of IT infrastructure: Network, Internet, Cloud Platforms, applications and databases, operating systems — Windows, Unix and Linux, hypervisors.
- Knowledge of OT security considerations, including ICS and safety systems would be a plus
- Be familiar with third-party audits for SSAE16, SOC 2, ISO 27001
- Fluent English (reporting to the English speaker)
- Analytical/problem solving ability
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure Security and ability to understand security requirements in a business context
- Extensive experience in Change management