We are continuing to expand our Alert Logic engineering team based in St. Petersburg and looking for a Senior Engineer who will work on building the next generation of our data storage and search services.
As a member of a global development team, you will contribute to design, development, testing and operational maintenance (DevOps model) of the software components owned by the team. You will own services which solve sophisticated problems related to big data storage, search and data lifecycle management using native cloud architectures. You will also be exposed to many challenges in designing highly scalable and available distributed data processing system. Our continuous integration and deployment pipeline technology will allow you to focus on things that matter.
In collaboration with other development teams you will ultimately deliver complex solutions for our security as a service platform to thousands of customers all around the world.
• 5+ years of Linux/Unix software development experience in any of the following programming languages C/C++/Java/Python/Perl/Erlang (the latter is preferable)
• Proven experience with commercial backend software development
• Good understanding of micro-service architecture, knowledge of its advantages, disadvantages, and associated challenges
• Demonstrated experience with database management systems, both relational and distributed key-value storages like Riak
• Ability to foresee and bypass performance challenges in design of highly-available distributed software
• Prior experience leading development teams
• Good understanding of serialization formats, particularly JSON, protobuffs
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP stack and HTTP protocol in particular
• Comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment and the command line
• Experience writing functional and unit tests
• Excellent English communication skills (upper-intermediate or advanced level)
• Experience with AWS/Azure IaaS tools and services
• Prior experience of commercial development in Erlang or any other functional programming language
• Understanding of testing and code verification process; ability to create and manage test plans
• Competitive salary (to be defined upon interview results)
• Flexible working hours
• Compliance with Labor Code of the Russian Federation
• Medical insurance package
• Modern and comfortable office located close to "Petrogradskaya" metro station
• Opportunity to make business trips (US, UK)
• Relocation options to UK/EU may be available in future and to be negotiated individually
• Professional growth in the international business environment
Please send your CV in English.
Senior Backend EngineerВ архиве с 16 декабря 2018
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию