Senior / Regular Machine Learning Scientist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Sr. Machine Learning Scientist will help revolutionize our products by using our existing database of medical data to build services that improve treatment plans and doctor and patient experiences with Invisalign. The candidate will help to define the effort to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve treatment planning, assessment, and medical device performance. The candidate will contribute to projects from inception to execution. The candidate will help to develop the Moscow-based machine learning team and will mentor more junior team members.
- Help to identify and hire additional machine learning scientists.
- Mentor more junior members of the team in terms of research and professional development.
- Guide machine learning projects to completion.
- Help to deliver a vision for our product evolution using machine learning
- Collaborate effectively with other machine learning and data science teams globally to ensure technology re-use and transfer of new capabilities to drive innovation
- Stay current on the emerging directions in ML-technologies and support the development of the Global ML roadmap
- Identify features and data needed for machine learning solutions
- Design and implement machine learning techniques to improve treatment planning based on historical data
- Develop algorithms and models in collaboration with business partners, product managers, and software engineers to solve key business initiatives
- Use machine learning techniques to solve complex, multidisciplinary challenges in applied research and turn technology know-how into execution in a dynamic business environment
- Quickly learn and assimilate new business processes, ideas and concepts to formulate conclusions and deliver results
- Understand span of control to escalate or delegate issues to appropriate levels
- Document and transfer technology to product groups across the company
- 5+ years of machine learning research or AI practice
- Master in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Statistical Data Modeling or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Knowledge of machine learning theory and practice.
- 4+ years of commercial experience working with machine learning algorithms such as neural networks (CNN), decision trees, linear regression, SVM, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, SKLearn, DLIB, etc.
- 4+ years in a rapid prototyping environment such as R or Python, or in C / C++.
- Must be able to present your findings in front of stakeholders
- Ability to speak fluent English
Nice to have:
- A "can do" proactive attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing software in an Agile SDLC.
- Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations.
- Strong background in Computer Vision, Pattern Matching, or Medical Applications.
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, English and Spain classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance
- 31 vacation days, paid sick leave, paid 5 personal days-off
- Democratic and open culture
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (for example, from 11:00 to 19:45)
- Office located in the loft-quarter "Danilovskaya Manufacture"