Требуемый опыт работы: 1–3 года
Полная занятость, полный день
We are Space307 and developing an international marketplace. Every day we have 255 thousand users online from more than 100 countries. We have a flat structure and there are not a just performers. Each of us is special in his sphere and the principle of work is simple: trouble comes to us and we finding decision.
We are looking for DevOps engineer - a colleague who will help us achieve our goals and take our product to a whole new level.
- Deploy and operate AWS cluster according to business scenarios.
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools. Code deployment pipeline exposure – building and/or troubleshooting pipeline issues.
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues.
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability.
- Identify the bottlenecking and introduce tools to automate the repetitive jobs to improve the efficiency of the workflow, such as CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code
AWS (or other cloud solution) experience related to building and supporting IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS systems. Hands on experience with AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Route53 will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Git and experience with development workflows in GitHub, GitLab or an equivalent tool.
- Experienced with a config management and infra provisioning tools like Ansible, Chief, CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Monitoring platforms and configuration (i.e. Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana)
- Scripting knowledge (i.e. Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (IP, TCP, UDP, load balancing) including Linux network configuration with major distributions.
Huge advantage will be:
- Experience in Fintech
- Mobile app build and deploy process
- Security awareness OWASP TOP 10
- Experience with high load application 24/7
What we offer:
Comfortable and decent conditions: flexible schedule, remote work worldwide and, of course, a competitive salary level.
Honesty, transparency and lack of bureaucracy.
- A structure in which there is no "SEO minus four" - we are all equal and everyone is responsible for the result.
- Events for every taste: trainings, seminars, conferences, lectures, master classes. As well as team building and corporate parties, impressive in their scale.
- Hackathons, marathons, quests and tournaments: colleagues unite into teams, create cool ideas and projects and receive no less cool prizes for this.
- A real team: here we give honest feedback, come to the rescue and cheer for the result.
Задайте вопрос работодателю
Где располагается место работы?Какой график работы?Вакансия открыта?Какая оплата труда?Как с вами связаться?Другой вопрос
Вакансия опубликована 25 мая 2023 в Санкт-Петербурге
Отзывы о компании
Что говорят сотрудники
- 8Своевременная оплата труда
- 8Удаленная работа