Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app, setting a new standard in urban transportation. We provide a premium, comfortable, and consistent experience to consumers and clients.
Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
We're looking for an enthusiastic problem solver to provide professional and timely assistance to our customers and chauffeurs across Russia, France and the UK.
As a Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times across all channels.
ONES HERE YOU WILL
- Be primarily responsible for providing a first class service to Wheely's Customers. That service is delivered via phone and live chat support
- Using a ticketing system, you will respond to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to operational SLAs and Customer Satisfaction targets
- Investigate and resolve customer and chauffeur issues quickly and efficiently
- Contribute and share ideas to improve the quality & speed of Wheely's customer support
- Understand, prioritise and escalate our customers and chauffeurs feedback to senior management
- Represent the brand. As the voice of Wheely you’ll always provide an engaging and positive customer experience.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fluent level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - concise, attentive and personable
- Quick and efficient problem-solving ability
- Can-do attitude
- Comfortable taking on ownership and responsibility of issues until resolution or escalation
- Experience in customer service, support or similar is preferred
- Flexibility. Our customer support runs 24/7 through calls, email and in-app chat. We require you to be flexible for the shift patterns, which include nights and weekends
- Work from our office (Saint-Petersburg)
In cover letter, we kindly ask you to answer the question "How would you define excellent customer service?".
BENEFITS & PERKS
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Highly competitive compensation package (hourly rate + bonus based on KPI results)
- Equity option plan for every employee
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Private health, life and critical illness insurance
- Allowance for learning and development
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Top notch equipment
- Stylish office in the Admiralteysky district, close to Baltiyskaya subway station
- Fresh fruits and snacks available at the office