This position requires relocation to Lithuania, Serbia, Turkey. The relocation assistance will be provided.
We are currently looking for experienced, technically savvy and proactive Fullstack developer.
Our customer is a leading provider of global corporate cloud-based communication and business solutions, ranging from a unified cloud-based telephone system with in-team messaging and video conferencing to a full contact center. Offices are in Canada, the United States, Great Britain, France, Australia, China, the Philippines, Ukraine and Russia.
This product combines telephony, video conferencing, meetings and messaging capabilities into one robust, easy-to-use solution, allowing customers to reduce the cost of corporate communications from tens of thousands of dollars to the price of $10.
The project is developing a cloud telecommunications service that processes more than hundred million of calls per week and provides simultaneous access to telephony services for thousands of our customers.
- be part of a team developing distributed video conferencing service;
- take part in a UI rendering engine project for backend service providing real-time video streams mixing;
- freedom and responsibility for the choice of tools and architecture of the solution;
- active participation in the development and integration of the backend UI SDK.
- experience of Node.js development, understanding of Node.js principles;
- knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- knowledge of design patterns, ability to write concise, extensible and understandable code.
Would be considered as an advantage:
- experience in frontend / fullstack development;
- experience in server-side rendering;
- experience with HTML5 canvas and related libraries (node-canvas, fabric.js and similar);