We are Garage Eight, an international fintech company. Founded 10 years ago, we are now 350+ team members strong. We grow fast and are leading in several Asian regions. Over the past year, we have grown more than 3 times and opened 3 new offices in different countries worldwide.
We highly appreciate teamwork, engagement, creative approach, and professionalism, and we encourage those who want to grow as professionals.
We are looking for a team member who will be responsible for the work with influencers and celebrities (in order to increase the brand awareness in our key region).
Influencer marketing manager at Garage Eight:
Develops and implements influencer marketing strategy for the whole region (India);
Works with different types of influencers from micro-influencer to mega bloggers;
Grows brand awareness and brand loyalty via collaborating with A-list celebrities and brand ambassadors;
Focuses on creating unique and outstanding influencer marketing campaigns across all the popular platforms in the region (YouTube, Instagram, FB, Twitter, TikTok, etc.);
Creates and tests new formats of campaigns like marathons in SM, podcasts, product placements in music videos and movies, challenges, contests, etc.;
Never misses an opportunity to undertake any of his/her ambitious projects;
Combines creative and data-driven approach, is always open for optimizations and upgrades;
Takes a direct part in the marketing activities of the regional team, participates in brainstorms, affects and contributes to marketing campaigns of the region.
What we expect:
- Ability to communicate / lead negotiations in english;
- Fluent English;
- Profound knowledge of marketing and understanding of the advertising features on YouTube, Instagram, FB;
- Work experience in Influence Marketing \ SMM \ PR;
- Desire to develop in the Influencer marketing direction.
What we offer:
- Official contract in accordance with the local legislation;
- Competitive salary;
- Work within a team of professionals;
- Possibility of professional growth and career progression;
- Private health insurance;
- Free tasty lunches in our office;
- Reimbursement of different sport activities.