Quadcode is an international IT company developing software for the trading and investment industry. Our clients are brokerage companies and financial institutions.
We have 7 years of experience, and during that time, 50 million traders have appreciated the benefits of our products.
The Quadcode team consists of more than 750 professionals working in our offices in Russia, Cyprus, Australia and Gibraltar (the Russian team in St. Petersburg consists of more than 450 professionals). 70% of our employees are developers. We write in Go, PHP, C++, Scala, Python, and Java. We practice microservice architecture and respect Agile.
Right now we are on the lookout for an HR Director to lead our HR department, and will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, as well as providing strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
On this position you are able to choose to work from one of our offices based in St. Petersburg (Russia) or Limassol (Cyprus).
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally;
- Analyzing and evaluating existing HR strategies, policies, and procedures, and reforming them with the help of executives and staff;
- Function as a strategic business partner to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues which could be solved with HR help;
- Oversee the development of comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals;
- Oversee the development and implementation of comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective;
- Lead on culture practices to articulate and amplify the values & corporate culture within the organization through HR activities and support.
- Ensure implementation of effective development and training programs for employees which are aligned with business goals of the organization.
- Experience in solving HR problems within fast growing organizations;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- A data-driven leadership who can connect workforce and business outcomes;
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels.
Education and Experience:
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of executive HR experience of which at least 3 years of international HR;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the IT industry;
- Certification like CIPD, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP is a plus;
- Full professional proficiency in English and Russian – MUST.
Our Offer as your future employer:
- Very attractive financial package that will match your competence and experience;
- Extended Benefit Package: VMI with dental and travel insurance, lunches compensation, gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, corporate gym, English language courses and other corporate benefits;
- The opportunity to attend conferences and courses at the company's expense – we support the continued development of our employees;
- Flexible processes, flexible hours, a democratic atmosphere towards people;
- Opportunities for professional growth – we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us.