At Wargaming St. Petersburg we create games in various genres and for different platforms. One of the famous projects developed in our studio is World of Warships: Legends - a game in the ship universe on the Xbox and Playstation platforms. The game was specifically remade for the latest home gaming systems to accommodate the needs and wants of modern console players.
WoWS: Legends recently celebrated its two-year anniversary, and is going stronger than ever. We do not plan to rest on our laurels - there is a lot of work ahead to make our project even more successful.
To achieve this, we are looking for a Social Media Manager who eats lives and breathes video game industry (and possibly naval history!) and who is passionate about using social media tools to build communities and growing brand awareness. You will be responsible for the branded channels, social media engagement and content delivery.
What you are going to do:
- Manage official social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Execute the suggested content plan that would support the project and provide community members with key updates
- Collaborate on community assets with in-house artists
- Monitor social media activity and prepare engagement reports
- Communicate with the audience and address important topics
- Work closely with the player interaction team and product team to ensure that community feedback is addressed
What is important for us:
- Advanced English level or higher
- Empathetic to the players, positive-spirited, and in possession of honed communication skills
- Curios about the console and wider gaming market, game development and in-game activities
- Knowledge of social media trends and KPIs
- Willing to employ the best SMM practices in the industry as well as come up with your own strategies in the future
- Experience in maintaining social media pages or online communities
- Well-versed in social media management tools
- Knowledge/love of XX century naval history
- Ability to quickly create content posts using your phone
· We sincerely love what we do. We solve various problems: from simple and ordinary to non-trivial and extra-complex, thereby creating unique projects that are played by 200+ million people on almost all continents.
· We appreciate the friendly atmosphere in the team. The number of our team exceeds 600 people, but despite the scale, in the work process we try to maintain open, informal communications and a lamp atmosphere of gamedev
· We comply with work-life balance. We respect the personal time of our colleagues, which is why the working day at the company starts at 09:30 and ends at 18:30, which makes it possible to switch from work tasks on weekdays and relax more
· We are constantly developing and strengthening our team. The company regularly carries out educational seminars, trainings, we send employees to professional conferences and organize English courses in the studio. And of course, we have a corporate library and an internal knowledge base, with in various areas information collected
· Comfortable to work and relax. Our office is located in a modern business center near Ladozhskaya metro station. The workspace consists of dozens of meeting rooms and spacious open spaces with places for employees equipped with high-tech equipment. For relaxation, our studio provides large lounge areas with massage chairs and advanced coffee machines with a wide selection of drinks, as well as game consoles, table tennis, hockey, kicker, a variety of board games and etc.
· We support a healthy lifestyle. We provide our employees with expanded voluntary medical insurance, including services in the best medical institutions in St. Petersburg. Our colleagues can purchase preferential subscriptions to the network of fitness clubs, as well as free-of-charge exercise in the office gym equipped with the necessary fitness equipment and amenities. On each floor of our office there is a kitchen where you can always find fruit and chopped carrots in the morning. And for those who arrive early in the morning or stay late at work, free corporate breakfasts and dinners are provided.