BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT RUSSIA IS LOOKING FOR A HR Executive Administration
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Performs all activities related to HR data and workforce administration services
Ensure that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times
Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the processing of data entry, changes and workflow within technology solutions – both global and local, for organizational structure, positions and employee data
Monitors the synchronization of master data system (Success Factors) and other systems through automated interfaces
Performs regular reconciliation of HR; generates/compiles predefined reports to ensure data uploads feeding other stand-alone systems
Oversees end to end process flows of the employment cycle, executing its own transactions and/or monitoring activities performed by third party providers
Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived according to the rules
Generates/complies standard, recurrent reports
Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and also to other process flows in its responsibility area
Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established Service Level Agreements & Key Performance Indicators
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 2-3 years relevant personnel administration experience
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, etc.
- Planning and Organizing Skills, attention to details
- Full end to end view of the HR policies and process landscape impacting HR Administration areas
- Problem solving attitude
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels
- Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output.
- We offer interesting work in an international tobacco company, in a young and dynamic team
- Сompetitive salary, professional development and career opportunities
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Fixed-term employment contract till August 2022
- Social package (medical insurance, life and accident insurance 24/7, pension investment programme)
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies [AS1]
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
HR Executive Administration
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию