Accounting & Reporting Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. And we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
It’s the perfect moment for you to #JoinTheIdea. We’re opening our Global Business Service centre in downtown St. Petersburg (Petrogradskaya metro station) and looking for more than 150 bright minds to join a global multinational with an exciting start-up vibe. Our GBS center in St. Petersburg is one of the three global hubs which we open in Russia, Poland and Philippines with an objective to streamline our global operations and provide sophisticated consulting and analytics to our business across the globe.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea!
Accounting & Reporting Specialist – GBS, St.Petersburg
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Calculate taxes (VAT);
- Prepare drafts of accounting, tax and statistics reporting for Russian legal entities in accordance with the current legislation and methodology;
- Prepare responses to the requests from external and internal auditors, tax and other state authorities;
- Provide information to internal and external users of accounting and tax reporting;
- Take part in local and global projects upon assignment by Center Process Manager;
- Handle ad hoc tasks delegated by Center Process Manager;
- Assist and provide support to other groups;
- Extend knowledge of SAP, accounting, tax and business processes to maintain high level of professionalism;
- Suggest process improvements analyzing their impact on groups activities in close collaboration with colleagues.
WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- Work experience at least 2 years in finance/accounting;
- Strong accounting and tax legislation knowledge;
- Upper Intermediate English;
- SAP user is a plus;
- Professional computer skills: MS Excel, Word;
- Strong communication skills;
- Attention to details and strong sense of urgency;
- Team work skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability and desire to initiate and incorporate the changes, flexibility, out of the box thinking.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Dynamic working environment;
- Team of highly motivated professionals;
- Wide development opportunities;
- Summer schedule, Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Modern eco-friendly office in the city center (Petrogradskaya metro station).