We are «Advert Labs» and we promote advertisement platforms and mobile games.
We're currently looking for Customer Service Specialists for day shift work schedule (2/2).
A person we're looking for should be keen on:
- Learning a lot: we are very keen on improving the quality of our service and will put a lot of effort into your professional development
- Doing your best and seeking to improve: your work will be QA'ed from the get go, and you should be able to take constructive criticism as a call-to-action
What we're looking for:
- Fluent English — no specific requirements level-wise, but somewhere around B2; we'll assess your communication skills during the hiring process (hint: a well-thought cover letter gives you a bonus point)
- Some customer support/service/success experience: you understand basic troubleshooting steps and know how a ticketing system works
- And if you know what CPA, CPM, CTR mean — please do hit us up
Your responsibilities would be:
- Talking with our users from all over the world: our advertisers are spread across multiple time zones, so there always will be someone to keep you company
- Troubleshooting common (and uncommon) issues with online ads and escalating bugs and errors to the technical team: be prepared to translate things from tech-speak and back
- Advising on general issues and questions: when will I get paid and how to create ad campaign and get traffic
- Having a blast doing it
Overall, this job will be a lot like drifting in a hot Japanese car — high speed, no traction, lots of close calls. But the thrill will be worth it, and you'll leave a lot of people impressed.
What we offer in return:
- Stable and regular paychecks;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health ensurance;
- Coffee, tea, all kinds of snacks;
- Our own gym, yoga and stretching classes at the office;
- English, Japanese, Spanish, French language classes at the office;
- Emloyment in accordance with the Russian Labor Code