Sperasoft is a leading games development company with development centers in USA, Poland and Russia. We work closely with our partners to deliver high-quality titles for world-class publishers.
Do you have a passion for playing games? Would you like to develop great game products that are sold around the world? Than you should join our team!
We are looking for talented and passioned 3D Environment Artist who will reinforce the team of one of our projects (AAA, shooter). Level artist is responsible for the graphical content of a game level / or part of the game level and must ensure that their work can be successfully integrated, taking the technological limits and artistic direction into account.
Being Level Artist for this project means:
- follow references, concepts, and art direction, while also having the initiative to take the work further independently
- help to establish the modelling and texture needs, place the order with the map 3d artists, and follow up on the progress and quality of the work
- create the architectural and lighting elements
- integrate the produced objects and textures into the level
- verify the quality of the maps once they are imported into the game and make any necessary improvements
- oversee the debug process for all levels
- participate and communicate with peers, managers and vendors
- create documents that list and present the graphical content of the levels (objects, environments, atmosphere, lighting, styles, etc.)
- proficiency in Maya/ Zbrush / Substance Painter / Unreal engine
- experience in modules creation for environment
- English level above Intermediate
- follow references, concepts, and art direction, while also having the initiative to take the work further independently;
- participate in setting the properties of each of the objects TYPES in the map
Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging project
Relocation program for new hires
Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation in various industry conferences and events
Medical Insurance package
Sensibly flexible working hours
Breakfasts, snacks, fruits, tea and coffee to keep your energy up
Friendly team and a family-like environment :)
Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg, including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs; English courses; corporate parties and team buildings; referral program and many other pleasant bonuses!
If everything that you’ve read responds to you – go send us your CV!
We are looking forward to meet you and tell you more about everything)