The Facility Manager has overall site responsibility for the safety and effective management of all operational functions. This will meet or exceed the expectations of the Customer in terms of best value proposition offering and the organisation in terms of safety, service, quality, efficiency and profitability.
The Operational responsibilities will continue and improve the current focus of efficiency improvement to increase margins, outputs, resource effectiveness, processes and procedures. To support this projected growth, they will champion the development of measures to track the organisational benefits of process improvements and embed a culture of continuous improvement and pride leveraging EMEA best practices.
- Provide strong leadership for day to day operation as well as for future improvements. “Walk the talk” and be personal role model to champion Customer satisfaction whilst ensuring all site EHS requirements are met.
- Champion Customer satisfaction initiatives aimed at improving our S-W value proposition within the given Market place.
- Ensure site legal and regulatory compliance is met along with 100% compliance to S-W policies and procedures.
- Take active participation in Daily Management system meetings, coaching others and sharing experience and wider EMEA communication cascades.
- Achieve facility sales, operating profit, volume, and standard margin budgets.
- Manage operational activities to ensure Customer and site specific targets are achieved, according to agreed EMEA Key Performance Indicators
- Manage inventory budgeted levels and develops and maintains a stock management system in place to increase inventory turns.
- Manage capital plan for the facility. Sources suitable equipment to support the sales.
- Measure and report monthly on key performance indicators and site specific improvement initiatives and projects. Where appropriate collaborate on leveraging EMEA best practises across site.
- Ensures the facility works effectively with site safety, operational and maintenance programs according to Company rules and standards and country regulations.
- Assist in handling customer complaints within EMEA guidelines.
- Leads the annual physical inventory, ensuring it is conducted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for implementing Loss Prevention audit action plans
- Ensure safety, loss prevention and security practices are followed according to policy and correct or report non-compliance.
- Ensure policies and procedures for handling hazardous material, as outlined in the Work Safe Manual, are implemented appropriately and reported promptly as required.
- Work with corporate to improve Health, Safety and Environmental initiative activities performed at the site, in order to provide and maintain a safe working environment. Lead continuous improvement of Health, Safety and Environmental results.
- Develop your organisation – ensure S-W values are followed, employee engagement is high and all HR processes are properly implemented and executed with a special emphasis on annual Performance and Talent Management.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Strong background in giving the customer the best service possible. Management Experience
- Strong computer skills.
- General Environmental, Health and Safety management training.
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint, nice to have Navision knowledge or other programs.
- Fluent English.