What we do
Our Corporate Tax practice professionals assist our clients in managing local and foreign taxes to achieve business goals. We help clients stay compliant with tax regulations, provide correct tax reporting and effectively deal with tax authorities. We also advise on structuring of business, deals and operations to minimize financial and legal risks and maximize business value.
Our deep expertise in Corporate Tax sphere allows us to respond successfully even to most complex tax challenges facing companies from this sphere.
You may be involved in:
- Consulting clients (major and medium-sized Russian and foreign businesses) on different corporate tax matters including:
- Advising on how to obtain and enjoy federal and regional tax concessions
- Comprehensive tax and legal support of business localization in Russia
- Tax burden modeling
- Analysis of the effective tax rate and searching for practicable ways to reduce it
- Consulting on intra-group services, risk analysis, assistance in creating an appropriate structure and a defense file
- Advising on complex methodological issues of applying Russian legislation
- Tax audit and tax due diligence projects and drafting opinions on tax positions
- Making negotiations with tax authorities
- Drafting opinions on tax treatment
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements
- Higher education (accounting, economics, or law) or last year student
- Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation
- Upper-intermediate English is a must
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in tax
- Ability to work full-time
What we offer:
- comprehensive remuneration package;
- transparent path of career growth;
- a wide range of training and development programs;
- opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.