Front Office Agent / Администратор службы приёма и размещения гостей
The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is currently looking for ambitious and professional candidates for the position of the Front Office Agent.
The basic responsibilities of the Front Office Agent are to ensures the smooth check in and checkout of guests to maintain and exceed the Corinthia Hotel standards.
Международный пятизвездный Отель "Коринтия Санкт-Петербург" рассматривает амбициозных, целеустремленных и активных кандидатов на позицию "Администратор службы приёма и размещения гостей".
- Takes a proactive approach to the Reception activities, anticipating potential sales opportunities and any concerns that may arise.
- Maintains effective communication within the department and ensures that the Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager and Lead Receptionist are kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Reports any problems/complaints to the Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager and Lead receptionist.
- Greets and maintains an excellent working relationship with guests/clients and colleagues.
- Accepts and records reservations to check that all instructions have been carried out and entered into the computer correctly.
- Checks and ensures all guest’s bills are charged correctly and posted into the respective folios correctly.
- Conducts credit balance checks based on the high balance report and ensures guest account is at all times able to cover expenses via Debit/Credit Card, Cash or foreign currencies.
- Checks through the handover diary, act on matters as necessary and communicates information to the rest of the team.
- Works as per shift duties list, assisting where necessary. Ensures all work is completed at the end of the shift and that shift task list is filed appropriately.
- Follows instructions given by the Lead receptionist in order that the daily tasks for the shift are completed at all times based on Front of House procedures.
- Checks in and checks out clients follow up on traces.
- Liaises with the Guest Relations Manager to ensure VIP allocations are made, amenities arranged and VIP guests met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous guest exposure in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry desired
- Microsoft Office, PMS such as Opera, Internet.
- Diploma for Hospitality related studies desired
- Advanced English
- A chance to join high performing team of one of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia.
- Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya / Vladimirskaya).
- Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development.
- Competitive Officially declared salary.
- Medical insurance for you and for your child (after the probation period).
- Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities.
- Free meals on duty.
- Friendly atmosphere and mutual support.