Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to solve the complexity of this industry.
Our team has more than 130 professionals that focused on achieving goals.
We are a global company with offices in San Francisco, Vilnius, Berlin, Minsk, Moscow, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We believe partnerships create endless opportunities for businesses within the generous advertisement world. A variety of influencers, affiliates, content creators, traffic channels, and brand-2-brand promoters appreciate the simplicity of a partnership. Affise helps businesses to grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner! We Empower Businesses to partner at scale!
For more information, please visit affise.com
What will you do in this role?
- Acting as a point of escalation for customer inquiries, controversial cases, objections addressed by the dedicated list of customers
- Collaborating Level 1 Team Leader, L1 Shift Leader, and the whole Tech Support Dept, to update and maintain current processes
- Performing the role of the local support representative
- Addressing personal, customer, co-workers issues that may affect performance at work and highlight to Level 1 Team Leader whenever appropriate
- Acting as a point of contact for local customers’ requests (the dedicated list of customers per GEO) in BH
- Conducting primary Q&A assistance on all Affise products and performing support and technical issue resolution via email, chat widget, and over the call
- Managing customer’s expectations, handling objections, prioritizing workload.
- Escalating, if needed, unresolved issues to the higher level of support or to the other Affise Dept. and teams, working in close cooperation with Global Support teams, Production and Customer Success Team
- Collecting customer feedbacks and transfer them to the Production team in a regulated way
- Performing specific duties or working on special projects as and when assigned
- 2+ relevant domain/industry experience
- Strong customer experience in major issues handling, objections handling, B2B customer communication
- Proven IT support and service delivery expert
- Ability to operate in the environment that requires decision-making, good judgement and flexibility
- Exceptional cross-cultural written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- A candidate is looking for new challenges and is keen on new tasks
- Is support and market-driven and highly motivated to show his/her best
What we offer
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Paid vacation is provided annually in accordance with the local labor laws where the employee is located
- 10 business days of the unpaid break for any reason as agreed with Affise
- 5 business days of a break due to illness (covered by Affise)
- Paid time off for all nationally recognized government holidays
- Reimbursement of pre-approved travel expenses incurred in the furtherance of the collaboration An annual personal budget for education
- Provision of equipment required for collaboration with Affise (laptop of your choice)
- Corporate Health Insurance and Medical Support Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly team building
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future