Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Employment in a growing dynamic company – a global leader in Cloud Data Management
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career development
- E-library Mann Ivanov Ferber where you can read and listen to books for hard and soft skills development, personal and professional growth
- 2 e-learning platforms where you can find courses and training for hard and soft skills development
- Reimbursement of language courses
- 16 clubs by interest: intellectual, sport, social
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Comfortable modern office with relax zones, kicker, ping pong, PSP
- Cousy kitchens with fruit, snack, sweets and a wide choice of tea and coffee
- Reimbursement of lunch from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work
- Corporate gifts
- Corporate rewards
- Corporate gifts for special events: a wedding, the birth of a child and so on
- “Work with friends” – referral program
- Prime zone program providing discounts by more than 3000+ partner companies
- Bicycle parking, reimbursement of costs on car parking
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other classification protected by local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
Sales Development Representative, UK&I
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию