The SAP HR Consultant is required to work with our Global HR teams and SAP technical teams to elicit business requirements (functional, technical and non-functional) and advise the business how, within the context of business processes, the requirements can best be met within our SAP environment.
- work with Global HR and other business stakeholders, architecture, development teams and other Corporate Service colleagues to assess, shape and deliver tactical and/or strategic developments and business change;
- work with the Capability Manager for HR Services to conduct technical and functional delivery of HR Support and Change activities;
- consult with key business stakeholders to understand processes, develop the business case, document requirements, develop specifications and acceptance criteria;
- ensure all business change is adequately planned and prioritise;
- provide user training and ensure user guides are written and updated;
- initiate post-implementation reviews to monitor product effectiveness and performance.
- working in the global matrix team of Gazprom Germania Group;
- voluntary medical insurance;
- life insurance;
- compensation of fitness;
- professional and career growth.