Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development, and you'll be focusing on:
· work closely together with development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures.
· driving automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
· work with external DevOps teams and coordinate ongoing activities
· develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
· coaching your peers and supporting them to grow with your knowledge on Cloud, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps, and DevOps.
· Along with your team, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of production and development environments and for resolving issues, including implementing effective monitoring and incident response strategies.
· The role will require ability to speak/write and communication with customers and partners. You should be a team player.
Technical skills required
· Minimum 3-year experience in a DevOps / SRE role
· Minimum 3-year experience in a System administrator or Development role
· Knowledge of RHE/CentOS, Debian, Windows Server, Network protocols, firewalls, iptables.
· Knowledge and confirmed practice at least 2 any cloud platforms: Amazon AWS, GCP, Azure. Infrastructure-as-code experience.
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins or Team City.
· Experience using provisioning and configuration management tools such as Terraform.
· Experience building and operating Kubernetes clusters or other container orchestration platforms and working with microservices architectures.
· Experience with Git and scripting with Python, Bash, Groovy, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, etc.
· Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, cloud databases like GCP BigQuery, AWS RedShift)
· Ability to create a secure and hardened platform. Experience with security and vulnerability scanners.
· Experience with Configuration Management technologies preferably Ansible
· Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, GrayLog and the ELK stack.
· Experience with distribution systems preferably Nexus, Docker repositories.
· GCP/AWS/Azure certification preferable
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию