Currently, we are looking for a Presales Manager for our Saint Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Presales Manager – a professional who will play a key role in the business development process and business proposals creation including lead qualification, elaboration of EPAM offering, value proposition and final deal closure. The successful candidate will work with EPAM Sales and Legal Teams, Industry and Geographical Business Units and Competency Centers to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning EPAM experience and services as a key differentiator and competitive advantage.
This person must be comfortable mapping business requirements into EPAM capabilities and services, suggesting delivery methodologies, defining financial models, prerequisites and dependencies of a successful engagement, coordinating and integrating business development activities across multiple organizational units and divisions at EPAM.
We are looking for talented people who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level. Your work will directly influence strategic decisions and transformation for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Work as a part of EPAM North American sales/presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units and competency centers, architects on a daily basis presenting a solution from a business perspective
- Drive preparation and participate in Q&A sessions
- Act as a single point of contact collaborating with EPAM Global Finance and Legal Divisions and providing a comprehensive targeted response
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals, build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines and cost analyses
- Create offline and online presentations featuring EPAM values, experience, and services
- Continually collect and structure EPAM technological and business experience for further reuse by sales and presales teams
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience in pre-sales/ bid management/ account management, or IT consulting
- Very good written and good spoken English
- Understanding of software development life cycle (RUP, Agile)
- Practical knowledge of and experience working with clients
- Active daily communication with the high-profile customer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills training and workshops
- Full medical insurance with dental service
- Corporate discount for fitness
- Access to the latest development trends, opportunity to work in distributed teams and opportunity to relocate abroad, all possible because of us working almost exclusively with US and Europe-based customers
- Flexible working schedule
- Ergonomic working places, the convenient geographical location of the office
- Relocation support for candidates from other locations
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию