Angular frontend developer
Reksoft is one of the leading Russian software developers. We have been working in the field of IT services since 1991 and during this time have managed to complete more than 1000 projects in the field of IT consulting, design, development, testing and software support. Reksoft's clients include large international and Russian companies such as the Federal Migration Service of Russia, Sberbank, VTB24, Promsvyazbank, Rostelecom, Tele2, FXDD, Philip Morris, Sicap, Swisscom Mobile, Tieto, StoraEnso, T-Systems and others. The head office of Reksoft is located in St. Petersburg. The company also has branches in Moscow, Voronezh and Rostov-on-Don.
We invite Angular frontend developer to one of our forein projects. You will join Team currently with 9-10 people in it, mostly UK based people but also people abroad.
The Team is working on creating LTI protocols (Learning Management System), primarily for authentication and access control between their systems as an education provider and the Learning Management Systems of their clients.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Exeperience with Angular framework;
- Exeperience with Express, Handlebars, Jest, Puppeteer;
- NodeJS (used with Express and Handlebars for the frontend implementation);
- Understanding of a11y basics;
- Progressive Enhancement experience;
- Knowledge of SASS, Typescript, Webpack.
Will be a plus:
- Some exeperience with backend on NodeJS and\or ASP.NET.
What we offer:
- Work with english speaking team and people all over the world on a daily basis.
- Work with interesting tasks and projects using advanced technologies;
- Opportunities for professional self-realization in a large stable company;
- Formalization of an open-ended employment contract;
- Voluntary health insurance, one hundred percent sick pay, travel insurance;
- Ability to work completely remotely on a flexible schedule;
- A friendly team of professionals and various amenities to maintain efficiency and good mood.