We are looking for a passionate Go developer with a solid technical background and desire to develop and integrate complex data processing systems and be part of our agile team.
You will be involved in the development of applications in such areas as industrial monitoring and analytics, power grids optimization, leak detection in the pipelines, and many others. The business demands new ways of data processing, analysis, and visualization, as well as performance optimization and process management based on cutting-edge technologies in web, big data, and streaming. The top challenging are internal R&D projects like a cloud time-series database (Go), industrial ML and AI apps, and others.
This position is a full-time position for the duration of the project: optimization and development of a fast cloud database for big time-series data. We may consider part-time employment for strong candidates.
Brief introduction to the product: https://www.usenix.org/conference/atc20/presentation/visheratin.
What are the responsibilities?
- Design and development of cloud / on-premise cluster solutions and client-server communication layer
- Contribution to the architecture in cooperation with system architect
- Contribution to performance testing and documentation
What are the requirements?
- More than 3 years of experience in commercial software development with Go / Java / Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of Go
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS / Google Cloud or similar cloud platforms
- Experience with software benchmarking and profiling
- Basic software development skills, coding standards and best practices
- Proven ability to solve real-world problems
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to switch between different tasks
- Intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
- Development or usage of time-series databases
- Design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms
- Design and implementation of distributed systems
- SQL, NoSQL databases
- Kafka / NATS
- Java (JVM, collections, concurrency, generics, exceptions, i/o, etc.)
- Web application development with Spring
- Configuration Management tools (e.g., Ansible)
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience with Grafana
- Knowledge of protoBuf and gRPC
- Presenting in conferences or publications in professional blogs
What do we offer?
- A-class office in the city center
- Remote work possible
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to your application!