We are looking for a Team Assistant to help us develop a world-class creative management platform.
This role is responsible for collecting product data, doing customer research, coordinating with stakeholders, and developing new product requirements. You will work with one or more product managers and enable them to do their work more effectively.
This position can be based anywhere in the world (working remotely) and requires ~10 hours per week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct customer research;
- Schedule in-depth interviews with relevant stakeholders;
- Assists in the preparation for an interview;
- Take notes during the interview;
- Proofreads documents and edits texts for accuracy, grammar, punctuation and style, and for adherence to established standards for format.
What you’ll bring:
- A history of academic and/or professional success
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strong bias for action