We are looking for a passionate software developer with a solid technical background ready to contribute to the back-end development in an agile team.
You will be involved in development of applications in such areas as industrial monitoring and analytics, power grids optimization, leak detection in the pipelines, and many others. The business demands new ways of data processing, analysis and visualization, as well as performance optimization and process management based on cutting-edge technologies in web, big data and streaming. Top challenging are internal R&D projects like a cloud time-series database (in Go) and others.
What are the responsibilities?
- Development of back-end and client-server communication layers
- Contribution to solution architectures and requirements elicitation
- Participation in development processes improvement and communication with end customers
What are the requirements?
- Experience in commercial software development with Java / Kotlin
- Deep understanding of Java (JVM, collections, concurrency, generics, exceptions, i/o, etc)
- Build automation tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.), continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with web applications development using Spring
- General software development skills, coding standards and best practices
- Proven ability to solve real-world problems
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to switch between different tasks
- Intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
- Experience with Go
- Design, analysis and implementation of algorithms
- Algorithm design
- Design and implementation of distributed systems
- Java 8, functional programming
- SQL, NoSQL databases
- Configuration Management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Speaking in conferences or publications in professional blogs, etc.
What do we offer?
- Full time position
- A-class office in the city center
- Corporate trainings
- Corporate medical insurance
- Corporate pension program
- Fitness compensation
- Lunch compensation
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to your application!