Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for Infrastructure Analyst
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll do:
- Collaboration with internal customers to elicit real needs and define possible solution.
- Create documentation based on the information provided.
- Maintain Wiki and documentation portals.
- Development of functional and technical designs.
- Management of requirements lifecycle, analysis of change requests.
- Alignment of solution scope and design with other project streams.
- Perform periodic (monthly/quarterly/annually) document validation with project teams (each project maintain set of documents and procedures)
- Planning and delivering of internal infrastructure projects or tasks.
- Planning and executing disaster recovery exercise for managed services customers.
What we are looking for:
Infrastructure Analyst should have 3+ years of experience with the following abilities:
- Excellence with creation of technical documentation in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience for building Project plans in MS Project.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology principals.
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA systems
- Business analysis skills like system/functional requirements collections, team members interviewing, etc.
- Experience in maintaining of information portal/wiki contents (MS SharePoint, Atlassian Confluence or similar).
- Analytical and system mindset, ability to solve complex tasks in aggressive timelines
- Understanding principles of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
- Leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate with client on external sessions.
- Fluent oral and written conversant in English.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию