з/п не указана
- Developing visual reports and dashboards using BI software.
- Designing mockups of dashboards and creating Proof of Concept presentations.
- Designing narrative presentations for clients about their Data Value Chain and BI solutions.
- Interviewing stakeholders to formalize business needs in the requirements documentation.
- Assisting with metrics definition and design for various perspectives.
- Analyzing business processes to indicate the crucial Data Points for measurement of business goals, customer experience, client behavior.
- Analyzing the Data sources and designing the Data models for the business processes performance review.
- Structuring data and writing specifications for ETL pipelines.
- 1+ years of working experience.
- Knowledge of internal business processes of any kind of industry.
- Experience with BI visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or Power BI, Qlik).
- Basic understanding of Data Warehouse and ETL Principles.
- English skills sufficient for fluent spoken communication.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sense of aesthetics.
Nice to have:
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL.
- Education or practical skills in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Knowledge/awareness of Agile and SCRUM working practices.
- Working in one of the top 10 software development companies in Russia according to RA Expert
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Career development system with clear skill qualifications
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule
- Options to work remotely
- Corporate medical insurance covering services of private and public medical centers
- English courses online
- Corporate parties and events for employees and their children
- Internal conferences, workshops and meetups for learning and experience sharing
- Gym membership compensation, corporate sport competitions (cybersport included)
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year with no obligation to submit a sick-leave certificate