The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is currently looking for ambitious and professional candidates for the position of Front Office Supervisor.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assist in the managing the Front Office Departments, ensuring that related standard & procedures for Front Office are in place and adhered to.
- Execute existing policies and procedures ensuring compliance and recommending changes if needed to ensure improved guest satisfaction and safeguarding company interests.
- Conduct and assist with regular on job training on all policies, procedures, loyalty programs and guest satisfaction.
- Be familiar with the hotels physical lay-out, room types, and room sale policy and safety procedures.
- Ensure the Front Office department is knowledgeable on all daily activities in the hotel and promote Food & Beverage outlets.
- Monitor and ensure that guest expectations are met.
- Actively participate in daily duties such as Guest Relations, Concierge and Reception Management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience as a Shift Leader in 5* Hotels
- Have strong working knowledge of Opera PMS
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills in English & Russian
- Have strong personal integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality
- Be able to work under pressure and work on own initiative
- Maintain and uphold a professional demeanor
- Be able to work night shifts
- A chance to join high performing team of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia
- Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development
- Competitive officially declared salary
- Medical insurance for you and for your child
- Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Friendly atmosphere and mutual support
- Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya & Vladimirskaya)