LINDE SEVERSTAL LLC is a joint venture of the German company Linde AG, located in Munich, and Russian company PJSC "Severstal". The main activity of the company is production of Coil-Wound Heat Exchangers (CWHE), that are to be used in liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants. Linde Severstal LLC is the leading supplier of heat exchangers for LNG plants in Russia.
At the moment, the Company is searching for Logistics Manager
checking and analysis of service provider’s documents, service provider qualification according to the company procedures;
coordination of service provider’s offers evaluation with the company departments involved;
negotiation with service provider’s during all milestones of procurement process;
commercial bid tabulation and service provider awarding for order placement according to the company’s procedure;
preparation and placement of orders for transportation, custom clearance, survey services, heavy lift services in accordance with the company’s procedures;
desk and field expediting of logistics process;
achievement of key performance Indicators (KPI), established by the company for the corresponding period of time;
preparation of KPI reports based on available database;
managing and harmonization of logistics processes and procedures.
- Higher education;
- knowledge of export and import process;
- experience in execution of logistics of oversized, heavylift cargo;
- Upper-intermediate English level (B2);
- IT Tools: Microsoft Office.
As an additional advantage:
- experience with import regime for temporary processing/ treatment;
- knowledge of packing requirements, knowledge of heavy lift process managing
(loading/ unloading services).
What we offer:
- attractive salary;
- 31 calendar day of vacation;
- business communication with colleagues in Linde AG, Germany.