Мы, PESCO Switzerland AG предоставляем возможности постоянного профессионального роста и применения навыков в рамках широкомасштабных проектов в самых различных отраслях.
We are PESCO Switzerland AG offering you excellent opportunities for continuous development of skills and their application in ambitious projects of various directions.
PESCO invites you to join our HR team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited:
- Daily proactive recruitment activities (placing advertisements, searching for candidates, working with E-Staff database, arranging meetings and communicating with candidates)
- Providing support to HR team and HR Director
- Participating in other HR projects
Successful candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in engineering disciplines)
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment area, preferably in recruitment agency as a researcher / junior consultant
- 2+ years of experience of sourcing candidates for industrial roles (Oil & Gas practice will be an advantage)
- Experience with HR database (E-Staff)
- Strong interest in recruitment sphere and desire to learn constantly
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details and ability to work with large amount of data
- English – advanced level (both oral & written)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Opportunity to get involved in truly exciting HR projects
- Great place to work with an excellent opportunity for continuous professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Our office is located near Novoslobodskaya metro station (Moscow City – starting from 2021)
When you join us, you will have the opportunity to get involved in some truly exciting projects, where we design and build oil and gas infrastructure, manage assets and train personnel.
Looking forward to welcome you to our great team.
Recruitment SpecialistВ архиве с 7 июля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию