Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
Our clients are more than 1 mln. people, thousands of business customers and partners. Our team is 1200+ over the world and 500+ employees in St. Petersburg.
The product is an API platform that allows Intermedia customers and partners to build our voice, video, contact center, and analytics services into everyday business applications.
- Developer portal with rich documentation;
- Gateway and service discovery;
- Authentication service;
- APIs themselves (developed collaboratively with other teams)
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritize needs;
- Manage product development backlog;
- Create, elaborate and accept user stories;
- Develop product requirements and use cases;
- Coordinate UI prototyping and graphical design;
- Participate in team planning and demo meetings;
- Communicate statuses to stakeholders;
- Release planning and delivery to operations and customers
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner/project manager/business analyst;
- Experience working with Scrum or similar Agile frameworks;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Strong technical attitude, analysis skills and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science or related; relevant work experience;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with an ability to lead productive group meetings;
- Upper-Intermediate English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Technical background;
- Experience with API products;
- Project Management and Agile certifications
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.