INTERMEDIA is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. More than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity.
We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
- 3-5 years experience in mobile applications development;
- Swift knowledge (5.0 and higher);
- Xcode (Instruments, Interface Builder, certificates and provisioning profiles management);
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK (iOS 10 and higher): UIKit, GCD, Core Data;
- Success shipping iOS applications to the AppStore (portfolio with urls to released apps);
- Strong data structures and algorithms knowledge and understanding;
- Skilled at writing clear and performant Swift code with ability to quickly assimilate and productively use new technologies;
- In-depth debugging and troubleshooting skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively execute tasks under low supervision;
- Proficiency with REST API, JSON and web services;
- Working experience with version control systems such as GIT;
- English language: sufficient for written communication.
Will be a plus:
- Objective-C knowledge
- Realm database usage
- Usage of PromiseKit or Rx frameworks
- Experience of VoIP and WebRTC usage in mobile apps
Scope of work:
- Participation in mobile solution development for company’s UCaaS products;
- Development of new calling and messaging features from scratch;
- Enhancements for the existing functionality;
- Working with other engineers on constant increasing of apps stability, performance, calls and messaging quality;
- Opportunity to dive deep in VoIP and messaging technologies which are becoming more and more demanded due to growing remote work trend.
- Friendly working environment;
- Work in a market leading company, stable and growing;
- Competitive salary with performance-based rewards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical Insurance package;
- Remote work from any city of Russia;
- Opportunity to take part in professional conferences;
- English language courses in the office;
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- Cycle parking, shower, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee and fruits.