в наших людей.
HR Services practice of PwC is looking for a Human Resources Consultant.
- Advising clients in the area of HR improvement;
- Delivering HR solutions to clients, including job evaluation, grading and salary structures, pension plans, equity-based compensation plans, incentive compensation plans, salary surveys, performance management, HR aspects of transactions;
- Ensuring project deliverables are prepared on time and of the highest quality.
Successful candidate profile:
- Finance, Economics, Mathematics educational background preferable;
- 1-3 years of experience in HR consulting and/or in internal HR or Comp&Ben in big Russian or international company;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- English – Upper-intermediate;
- Team player;
- Achievement orientation;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Working on challenging assignments with a high degree of autonomy;
- Excellent career and development opportunities, a dynamic multicultural environment;
- Working with a team of professionals within the international network.
- Fixed salary;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Extended VHI with dentistry, policy for those traveling abroad, corporate doctor in the office, online platform with free psychological support;
- Yoga in the office and online, sports clubs, corporate discounts on fitness;
- A wide internal training program, participation in conferences and webinars, payment for advanced training certificates, corporate library, additional courses on the Coursera platform;
- Corporate discounts in all areas from our partners;
- Participation in charitable foundations, sports events and promotions
Consultant in HR consulting group (C&B projects) / Специалист по компенсациям и льготамВ архиве с 2 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию