C++ Developer (with possible relocation to Prague)
- Development and implementation of multi-threaded algorithms in data processing;
- Implementation of network communication protocols between system components;
- Optimization and support of the existing product functionality.
- Experience with C++;
- Understanding the object-oriented design principles is a must;
- Understanding of multi-threaded algorithms, data structure;
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows;
- Familiarity with network development.
- Experience with WinAPI;
- Knowledge of Linux programming;
- Knowledge of C# or desire to move in that direction;
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises
- If you want: moving to Prague to work in the Czech Veeam R&D office. Veeam helps with applying for a work visa, offers a relocation package, Czech language courses and comprehensive support before and after the move.
- Flexible working schedule
- Premium health insurance program for you and your children
- 100% compensation payments for sick leave
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Sports / fitness compensation.
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY
- Meal Benefit as a meal card with limit; fruits, cookies, coffee in the office.
Relocation package for candidates from another city: payment for tickets to St. Petersburg and one additional salary as a one-time payment.
C++ Developer (Prague)В архиве с 17 марта 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию