Work Location: St. Petersburgh, Russia
Department / Discipline: Project – Project Management
Position Type: Staff / Permanent
Type of Requisition: Professional & Technical
- Ladoga Systems LLS is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer's role based in St. Petersburg, Russia. The selected individual will be responsible for the engineering team and accountable for the engineering deliverables developed for multi-discipline projects within the oil and gas industry in Russia and globally.
Overview of Responsibilities
The Project Engineer, using their organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, applies their technical knowledge of engineering, past experience and known best practices to ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope and having the highest quality ensuring no errors or omissions were made by the engineering team. Work includes duties and responsibilities both in the office and in the field.
The Project Engineer is the single point of contact to the Project Manager, does have direct contact with the client on technical scope and also leads and supports the entire engineering team.
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager and Procurement for RFQ development, technical and supplier evaluations and review or create tender clarifications as required
- Have a full knowledge of project technical scope and contractual obligations, including deliverables and agreed upon timelines
- Complete full review of project data feed at the onset of the project and throughout project execution
- Complete full review of supplier data throughout project execution
- Support the development of project schedule and participate in its review as required by the Project Manager
- Support the development of the engineering deliverables list and participate in its review as required by the Project Manager
- Cooperatively work with the Project Manager and to ensure the project is delivered within the scope and timelines specified and provide regular reports to the Project Manager
- Assign work to engineers and designers and follow-up with work progress daily and review work results
- Provide training and support to, and share best practices with, the engineering team
- Evaluate capabilities of the engineering team and discuss any issues with them and/or management
- Engineering work on project and engineering deliverables (as required)
- Review and assure quality of all project deliverables before submission or publication
- Review, approve or reject time spent on the project work done by engineers and designers
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Oil & Gas industry on design operability, constructability, and maintainability aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field with manufacturing/fabrication/field experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in execution of large-scale projects in the Oil & Gas industry; experience working on international projects an asset.
- Capable to work in a multi-disciplinary environment (Process, Mechanical, Piping, Civil, Structural, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control System, Procurement, Quality, Project Management, etc.)
- Capable to concurrently manage multiple tasks with various deadlines and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal in English and Russian language
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and knowledge of AutoCAD
Elbrus Petroleum is an international service provider delivering projects to the energy markets, with distinct experience in Oil & Gas production, transport, and storage. We provide a full turnkey service from design, build, and technical services for operation and maintenance. We provide efficiency-driven solutions throughout the project life cycle. Having executed projects in more than 18 different countries, we have built a reputation of delivering high-quality standards project and continued to grow significantly responding to our client needs throughout the years.