The Department of Physics and Engineering of ITMO University is a creative synergy of honorary professors, ambitious scientists, and students. In a decade of joint work, we have grown from a small laboratory into a large international scientific center, where the most relevant scientific directions are developed, and educational programs are implemented.
The work will be carried out in terms of world-class joint projects with leading international teams in these fields (Russia, USA, Israel). The position includes initial training, high-level research, writing articles, applying for grants and scholarships. Applicants with research experience in these areas and a focus on a scientific career are encouraged.
- work with leading international teams in this field (Russia, USA, Israel);
- conducting scientific research;
- participation in educational activities
- writing articles;
- applying for grants and scholarships.
- knowledge of English (Intermediate or higher);
- prior experience with scientific software packages (CST Microwave Studio, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab);
- ability to independently conduct research;
- ability to write scientific articles;
- high average score in the application to bachelor's and master's degrees;
- high scores in physical and engineering disciplines;
- conferences and seminars speaking
- high motivation, a wish to learn new things.
- young and friendly team, charitable atmosphere;
- communication with recognized experts in the subject area, professional competence of colleagues, international collaborations;
- opportunity to suggest ideas and be heard;
- participation in international scientific conferences;
- work on high-tech modern laboratory equipment;
- corporate English for employees;
- work in the historical center of St. Petersburg;
- corporate events;
- annual PTO;
- social package: official employment, recreation in a corporate out-of-town health center, events for employees and their children, etc.
Based on the results of the interview.
Lomonosova street, 9, Saint-Petersburg, Russia/
Junior Postgraduate Research Fellow (Nanophotonics, Plasmonics)В архиве с 4 марта 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию