The Department of Physics and Engineering of ITMO University is a creative synergy of honorary professors, ambitious scientists, and students. In a decade of joint work, we have grown from a small laboratory into a large international scientific center, where the most relevant scientific directions are developed, and educational programs are implemented.
A competition for a position at the Department of Physics and Engineering in the field of Theoretical Nanophotonics and Plasmonics (optics of nanostructures, metamaterials, plasmonic nanoparticles, numerical modeling) is open.
- Work with leading international teams in this field (Russia, USA, Israel);
- scientific research;
- writing articles;
- applying for grants and scholarships.
- a candidate or Doctor of Science degree in optics;
- knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- scientific software packages skills (CST Microwave Studio, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab);
- ability to independently conduct research;
- ability to write scientific articles;
- experience of students’ supervision;
- prior experience of conferences speaking;
- team leader recommendations (from the previous workplace or where the defense took place).
- young and friendly team, charitable atmosphere;
- communication with recognized experts in the subject area, professional competence of colleagues, international collaborations;
- opportunity to suggest ideas and be heard;
- participation in international scientific conferences;
- work on high-tech modern laboratory equipment;
- corporate English for employees;
- work in the historical center of St. Petersburg;
- corporate events;
- annual PTO;
- social package: official employment, recreation in a corporate out-of-town health center, events for employees and their children, etc.
Based on the results of the interview
Postdoctoral position (Nanophotonics, Plasmonics)В архиве с 13 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию