Specialist in the field of wireless energy transmission
з/п не указана
Postdoctoral position/Wireless Power Transmission
The Department of Physics and Engineering of ITMO University is looking for a specialist in the field of wireless energy transmission for a grant working.
The Department of Physics and Engineering of ITMO University is a creative synergy of honorary professors, ambitious scientists, and students. In a decade of joint work, we have grown from a small laboratory into a large international scientific center, where the most relevant scientific directions are developed, and educational programs are implemented.
One of the areas is research in the field of wireless energy transmission. The Department has unique microwave equipment allowing microwave measurements in the near and far zones, including:
- anechoic chamber, providing anechoicity with a reflection coefficient at least -35 dB in the frequency range 1-20 GHz;
- precision 3-axis scanner, which allows scanning the near field of emitting objects;
- PNA E8362C vector network analyzer, operating in the frequency range 10 MHz - 20 GHz;
- spectrum analyzer R&S FSL18;
- signal generator R&S SMB100A;
- wideband antennas;
- signal amplifier HP 83020A for the frequency range 2 GHz - 26 GHz, providing an amplification more than 30dB and an output power up to 27dBm;
- a set of coaxial probes for measuring the dielectric parameters of materials and Speag media;
- work on a project to create wireless power transmission systems for recharging low-power gadgets;
- numerical modeling. Development of prototypes and their experimental research.
- candidate of science degree;
- knowledge and understanding of radio physics, electrical engineering, circuitry;
- experimental research of passive and active microwave devices skills;
- experimental research of antenna technology skills;
- experience of students’ supervision;
- prior experience of conferences speaking;
- team leader recommendations (from the previous workplace or where the defense took place);
- knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- young and friendly team, charitable atmosphere;
- communication with recognized experts in the subject area, professional competence of colleagues, international collaborations;
- opportunity to suggest ideas and be heard;
- participation in international scientific conferences;
- work on high-tech modern laboratory equipment;
- corporate English for employees;
- work in the historical center of St. Petersburg;
- corporate events;
- annual PTO;
- social package: official employment, recreation in a corporate out-of-town health center, events for employees and their children, etc.
100,000 rubles or more
from 3 years
Lomonosova street, 9, Saint-Petersburg, Russia