The Department of Physics and Engineering of ITMO University is a creative synergy of honorary professors, ambitious scientists, and students. In a decade of joint work, we have grown from a small laboratory into a large international scientific center, where the most relevant scientific directions are developed, and educational programs are implemented.
We are looking for an employee of physical and mathematical speciality with scientific work experience in the field of computational physics or numerical methods and software development experience.
scientific work and publication of results in leading world journals on research topics;
applying for grants and project management;
participation in conferences on the field of research;
giving lectures on the field of research;
numerical modeling of physical problems in term of department projects;
development and improvement of numerical models and accompanying code;
assistance to students, graduate students and researchers with the creation and launch of models, both in commercial software and in codes of our own design.
prior experience with computational physics (optics, acoustics, solid state physics), numerical methods or mathematical physics;
scientific works in these areas;
prior experience with C ++ development;
English at the level of communication and writing articles on professional topics;
A wish to develop and expand the area of your competence.
Nice to have:
publications in journals from the first or second quartile;
prior experience with development in Python / Fortran;
prior experience with commercial packages in the field of electromagnetic simulation and solid state physics (especially with Comsol);
teaching experience in universities;
prior experience with speaking at international conferences.
- young and friendly team, charitable atmosphere;
- communication with recognized experts in the subject area, professional competence of colleagues, international collaborations;
- opportunity to suggest ideas and be heard;
- participation in international scientific conferences;
- work on high-tech modern laboratory equipment;
- corporate English for employees;
- work in the historical center of St. Petersburg;
- corporate events;
- annual PTO;
- social package: official employment, recreation in a corporate out-of-town health center, events for employees and their children, etc.
60,000-120,000 roubles ; based on the results of the interview.
Lomonosova street, 9, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Research Fellow in Numerical Methods and Numerical SimulationВ архиве с 13 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию