If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
We are looking for a motivated, result-oriented, and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.Responsibilities:
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support tools/dashboards to gather metrics and data.
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.).
- Analyze and improve application performance.
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks.
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, QA engineers, analysts.
- Properly document your work and keep it updated.
- Design and perform database testing scenarios/plans.
- Experienced with Google Cloud Platform
- Good communication skills
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher
Nice to have:
- Java Core
- Apache Hive / Hadoop;
- Spark and Spark Streaming
- Master degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.