Linxdatacenter, is an international connectivity-, datacenter-, and cloud solutions provider, with an in-depth knowledge of, and strong regional presence in, the markets. Customers choose us for a number of reasons; its unique combination of outstanding professionals, cutting-edge technology, and specialism for network connectivity and datacenter services whilst benefiting from industry leading SLAs.
ABOUT THE VACANCY “MARKETING DIRECTOR”
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Marketing strategy development for Russia and Europe:
- PR and communicative strategy;
- Digital marketing strategy;
- Social media marketing;
- Content marketing;
- Event marketing.
2. Strategical planning of new products and services launch and promotion (jointly with product and operations)
3. Digital marketing:
- Development of digital promotion strategy and control on its execution;
- Control on regular SEO-optimizing of the website;
- Update of the content for the website.
- Analytics of CRM data – funnel, leads, channels, services, budget;
- Market research and competitive analysis to assess global and local demand, brand positioning and awareness;
- Planning of marketing activities based on analysis.
5. Content marketing:
- Determining the target audience;
- Strategy development;
- Content planning.
6. Retention marketing: development of customer engagement activities and loyalty program.
7. Evaluating ROI on marketing campaigns.
8. Assisting in the delivery/execution of approved strategies.
9. Marketing budget managing and planning.
10. Team management: setting priorities, goals and deadlines for the team and contractors.
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- At least 5 years of marketing and marketing communications experience at the position of Marketing Director/Senior Marketing Manager/Digital marketing manager;
- Ownership expertise for the role and department/self-motivation and leadership;
- Out-of-the-box thinking;
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing channels;
- Experience in IT products and services marketing and promotion;
- Can work easily to deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to travel within regions (MSK/SPB);
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Willingness to learn and contribute to building and maintaining open, positive and transparent working environment;
- Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion for Excellence and Team Work to be the key values.
- Permanent employment agreement;
- Full time job for 40 hours per week;
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule;
- Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills;
- The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia;