INTERMEDIA is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. Solutions include the all-in-one cloud communications and collaboration platform Intermedia UniteTM, Intermedia Contact Center, web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Intermedia has over 1000 employees across the world, with more than 400 based in St. Petersburg.
The successful candidate will work with the Voice team. Our team is developing backend services to facilitate the work for other teams in company and people who use our solutions. Our deploy processes are fully automated with the help of Docker and Kubernetes. As a member of our team, you will be implementing scalable, highly available, and secure Restful API. Our team utilize a progressive, Scrum development methodology that places a high premium on communication, good design and clean implementation.
- The role is a DevOps specialist which includes work on a variety of interesting projects including the development of new applications and services, along with extension and maintenance of existing applications.
- 2+ years of experience at SRE, DevOps or Software Engineer position.
- Communication , Analytical, Troubleshootin
- Strong Linux system administration
- Experience with any monitoring system
- Experience with MySQL (replication, backup, recovering)
- Experience with configuration management Chef/Ansible
- Experience with automation servers Gitlab CICD/Jenkins
- Scripting skills: Bash, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems (Git, Jira)
- Spoken/Reading/Writing English
- Experience with non-relational DBs (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with VoIP systems and technologies
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.
Linux DevOps (Voice Team)В архиве с 20 ноября 2020
з/п не указана