RADAR is a cloud-based project status tracking & reporting solution that helps companies make better business decisions. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries and geographies – including Siemens, Volkswagen and Knauf – use RADAR to achieve greater transparency and bring their data to life in a meaningful way.
RADAR is a product of GET Information Technology GmbH, an international software development and business consulting company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Being a corporate startup, we thrive in a dynamic environment, value people above all else, and are driven by a culture of innovation. Growing fast and strong, we welcome motivated, energetic, and professional people to join our team.
For further information visit our website: www.projects-radar.com
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our growing team in St. Petersburg, Russia. As an ideal candidate, you should have a strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a product scenario. You will create the product strategy, vision, and roadmap to improve performance and scalability for customers across the entire spectrum, from small teams to large enterprises. This role assumes close collaboration with other cross-functional teams to define, build and ship product improvements and new features.
- Create the roadmap and product initiatives for the scalability product
- Capture customer feedback and problem statements in Feature Overview documentation, driving meaningful feature development by representing the voice of the customer in collaborative R&D sessions
- Translate business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements
- High sense of urgency, driven with ability to understand and prioritize initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing, Design, and other cross-functional teams to devise a product strategy, mission, and vision for the product
- As the Product Manager and customer expert, close collaboration with UX and Engineering to refine and deliver product features
- Identify target KPIs prior to feature launch, create adoption plans, and provide weekly updates on progress
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams on Enterprise collateral, including onboarding flows, overview decks, and materials that capture the product vision and value
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience in an agile environment, preferably in a B2B SaaS company
- We strongly prefer candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software
- Strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a product scenario
- Passionate and curious about creating world class products
- Being comfortable presenting and defending strategic and tactical roadmaps
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen interest in user experience
- Fluent English - Verbal and written
- German is a plus
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, flat organizational structure
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Competitive salary quoted in EUR and paid twice a month
- Flexible start of the working day
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid vacation and 100% sick pay refund
- Lunch support & company discounts
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments, fresh fruits, and snacks
- Dedicated workshop rooms with tools to inspire creativity and support design thinking
- Lounge zone and kicker to help clear the mind and recharge the batteries