RADAR is a cloud-based project status tracking & reporting solution that helps companies make better business decisions. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries and geographies – including Siemens, Volkswagen and Knauf – use RADAR to achieve greater transparency and bring their data to life in a meaningful way.
RADAR is a product of GET Information Technology GmbH, an international software development and business consulting company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Being a corporate startup, we thrive in a dynamic environment, value people above all else, and are driven by a culture of innovation. Growing fast and strong, we welcome motivated, energetic and professional people to join our team.
For further information visit our website: www.projects-radar.com
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our growing team in St. Petersburg, Russia. An ideal candidate, while proficient with modern marketing instruments and tools, must have a problem-solving mindset and be fully committed to customer success. This is a great opportunity to anyone seeking to make a real and immediate impact and become part of a success story.
- Develop, lead and support the B2B SaaS marketing and go-to-market strategies
- Build and execute demand generation campaigns
- Create a product differentiation strategy and embrace inbound marketing to achieve growth
- Develop and coordinate a web content hub
- Coordinate various company marketing activities and ensure their coherency
- Use analytics tools to monitor the effectiveness of a variety of different channels, campaigns and materials for the continuous optimization of marketing efforts
- 6+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS company
- Solid knowledge of inbound marketing strategies
- Experience leveraging B2B marketing tactics such as ABM, webinars, content, digital and more to drive revenue
- Understanding of implementing brand strategy and communication in a complex, fast moving environment
- Proven record of cross-functional collaboration
- Proactive approach to recognizing needs and anticipating issues
- High attention to detail
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, flat organizational structure
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Competitive salary quoted in EUR and paid twice a month
- Flexible start of the working day
- Paid medical insurance
- Lunch support & company discounts
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Dedicated workshop room with tools to inspire creativity and support design thinking
- Lounge zone and kicker to help clear the mind and recharge the batteries
This sounds like you? Then we are happy to receive your CV / application written in English!