About the Company
GET IT is an international software development and business consulting company headquartered in Germany. We develop Project & Process Management software solutions designed to support product development, engineering, and business processes. We have been dedicated to helping our customers drive strategic and innovation excellence, make confident business decisions, and increase portfolio value for decades. We are focused on top-notch software engineering, innovation, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international client base. Today, organizations worldwide such as Siemens, SAP, Volkswagen, Mercedes or Knauf rely on our solutions to manage their projects, resources, and portfolios.
For further information visit our website: www.myget-it.com
About the Role
For our St. Petersburg office we are looking for a savvy Digital Designer with passion, curiosity and a toolbox full of audacious skills. Our dream candidate is nimble, balanced and a quick study to succeed across a range of dynamic consumer and B2B marketing channels.
If this sounds like you, then let's get going. We'd love to see a rich digital design portfolio (web sites, mobile, landing pages, emails, other digital campaigns and any other onscreen awesomeness) and would love to understand the thoughts and insights that got you to your end point creatives.
- Design and execution of creative concepts for digital marketing including:
- Create outstanding digital experiences for the web, mobile, social, email, etc...
- Design mood boards, storyboards, wireframes, page layouts, prototypes and design/functional specifications
- Be a subject matter expert for issues associated with UI/UX, digital design trends and platforms
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Fine Arts or Graphic Design
- Minimum 8 years’ experience
- In-depth expertise in developing creative solutions for a wide range of clients across a broad range of digital platforms (responsive web design, mobile app design, social media and email design)
- UI/UX/visual design experience with website and mobile design
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as grid systems/CSS/HTML
- Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch
- After Effects, Premiere, PowerPoint (a bonus)
- HTML/CSS coding experience (a bonus)
- Experience with fast paced work, rush requests and quick updates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, flat organizational structure, international management
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Competitive salary quoted in EUR and paid twice a month
- Flexible start of the working day
- Paid medical insurance
- Lunch support & company discounts
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Dedicated workshop room with tools to inspire creativity and support design thinking
- Lounge zone and kicker, etc. to help clear the mind and recharge the batteries
This sounds like you? Then we are happy to receive your CV / application written in English!