RADAR is a cloud-based project status tracking & reporting solution that helps companies make better business decisions. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries and geographies – including Siemens, Volkswagen and Knauf – use RADAR to achieve greater transparency and bring their data to life in a meaningful way.
RADAR is a product of GET Information Technology GmbH, an international software development and business consulting company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Being a corporate startup, we thrive in a dynamic environment, value people above all else, and are driven by a culture of innovation. Growing fast and strong, we welcome motivated, energetic and professional people to join our team.
For further information visit our website: www.projects-radar.com
About the Role
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. This is a great opportunity to anyone seeking to make a real and immediate impact and become part of a success story.
- Design materials that promote our product and its features with animation and cool, creative elements
- Produce and edit dynamic video clips, tutorials and ads
- Work with all kinds of design elements to promote our product
- Develop digital advertising materials (for social media and other digital media)
- Design our website and marketing materials (e.g. infographics, landing pages, e-books, booklets, etc.)
- Participation in the development of creative concepts for promotional and advertising campaigns (internal development and cooperation with local agencies)
- Develop and support guidelines for all company communications
- +6 years’ experience in graphic and web design
- Experience in creating designs for digital advertising
- Experience in creating motion graphics / animations
- Experience with Website Builders (Desktop & Mobile)
- Good vibes and love for a teamwork environment
- Amazing portfolio with relevant examples of previous client work (Portfolio is required)
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, flat organizational structure
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Competitive salary quoted in EUR and paid twice a month
- Flexible start of the working day
- Paid medical insurance
- Lunch support & company discounts
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Dedicated workshop room with tools to inspire creativity and support design thinking
- Lounge zone and kicker to help clear the mind and recharge the batteries
This sounds like you? Then we are happy to receive your CV / application written in English!