Devexperts is a financial-software provider for online brokerage firms, investment companies, and exchanges. Our company implements highly efficient systems that handle complex business activities of numerous international customers.
At Devexperts, we develop a range of financial products, which include backend components, middle-office software, and a huge set of trading tools for Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
We are looking for a technical writer who will help us spread the word on what we do and how people can use it. As a technical writer, you will interact with developers, QA engineers, marketing associates, and other technical writers to produce the best possible content. The main subject of your work will be financial software.
As a technical writer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- creating a set of user manuals of various sizes and formats
- composing technical product descriptions
- keeping all of your documents up to date
- using your writing skills to ensure the wording is clear and concise
- interacting with multiple teams to share our collective knowledge with the public
- getting things done
- excellent knowledge of English with emphasis on written communication
- demonstrated knowledge of technical-writing specifics (punctuation, formatting, stylistic and political correctness, etc.)
- well-developed soft skills and ability to work in a team
- experience in content management
- ability to quickly learn new products and technologies
- university degree in technical studies
- a minimum of one-year experience in the IT industry
- three-year experience in a similar position
- proven knowledge of other foreign languages
- ability to author with XML and content management systems
- knowledge of financial market (considered a strong plus)
Please be sure to share some recent samples of your work with us.