Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is the global leader in software solutions for enterprise risk management, data management, regulatory reporting and compliance. We employ 1000+ people in over 20 countries across North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of our dynamic team in Saint Petersburg.
AxiomSL is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer that will take part in testing of our main product ControllerView®.
What is ControllerView®?
ControllerView® is an enterprise-data management platform for analytics and regulatory reporting requirements. It has the capability and flexibility to deal with any level of complexity of information particular to a client’s organization. This high-performance platform transparently aggregates clients’ data from multiple siloed systems, enriches and validates it to any level of granularity, and then runs the data through relevant calculations and populates the reports. It delivers data lineage, risk aggregation, workflow automation, validation and audit functionality and supports disclosures in multiple formats, including XBRL.
Work hours/environment: While working with a global team, this position requires some flexibility of work hours. The position is based in Saint Petersburg but due to COVID-19, the hired candidate will commence remotely and receive virtual equipment and on-boarding.
What you’ll responsible for:
- Writing UI and API automated tests
- Support and configure CI
What you’ll need?
- 3+ years work experience as software tester
- 1+ year test automation experience with Java and Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Jenkins CI, pipelines (or similar)
- Experience with version control systems (git or similar)
- Experience with UNIX based systems
- Intermediate English for reading and writing
- Basic Web applications development skills (html, css, js)
- Experience with docker, docker-compose, kubernetes or similar
What you can expect from us: